All that you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the preferred holiday destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The eVisa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization developed for people that would like to go to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system accelerates the application procedure to obtain new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, just via a web application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites the vacationers ought to bear in mind in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to pay the associated fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you obtain the online visa you need to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Depending on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a 1 month stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When touring with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but every one of them should complete and sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Remember that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you decided to take several visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to request for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime necessary.